Sunday 2 October 2011

Everything About Me and My History

Assalamualaikum and Ahlan Wasahlan to my blog. Let me introduce my self first. Farah Nabilah Binti Khairul Anuar was my real name but Farah Al-Wardah was my nickname among facebook friends and students in UTM. Born on June 5,1990 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah JB. Waahh, i mentioned this like essays autobiography since i was in primary school..hihi..My field education since in secondary school is arabic because i really love arabic language and my dream want to be the linguistic professor. But not all our dreams come true, and i got a course that very different with arabic field, HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT..Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah that gave me opportunity to further my study in UTM, also this is my chance to improve my ENGLISH language skill since i really hate English language before this and also I’ll hope that this course will give me the exposure about the human capital and their sources and hope that I can achieve my ambition as a lecturer or HR Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment